Friday, January 12, 2007

From Dan's blog to Karin's to mine The Alphabet

A - Available/Single? Nope!

B - Best Friend?
My hubby

C - Cake or Pie?
Cake.....

D - Drink Of Choice?
French Vanilla Coffee or Diet Pepsi

E – Essential Item You Use Everyday?
My toothbrush then computer

F - Favourite Colour? or would that be color?
Blue

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Neither

H - Hometown?
North Haven, CT

I - Indulgence?
Reading

J - January Or February?
February
K - Kids & Their Names?
Franci, Mike, Jenn, Matt, Lisa, Kelly, Billy, Carla and Bobby (you don't want me to list the grandkids! lol

L - Life Is Incomplete Without?
Family and friends
M - Marriage date?
May 1st and Kar, do tell your funny story
N - Number Of Siblings?
One (deceased)
O - Oranges Or Apples?
Pears?

P - Phobias/Fears?
Snakes

Q - Favourite Quote?
"Who cares?" well that's the nice version

R - Reason to Smile?
Grandkids :=)
S - Season?
Fall
T - Tag people?
Matt
U - Unknown Fact About Me?
I do cry... I am not as strong as people believe I am

V - Vegetable you don’t like?
Artichokes
W - Worst Habit?
Smoking
X - X-rays You’ve Had:
I guess the entire body..lol
Y - Your Favourite Food?
hmmmmmm, too many

Z – Zodiac Sign?
Libra oh and since these are tag thingies...I tag Jeanne and thanks, Karin! payback's a bitch!

14 comments:

Dan said...

Well done on your first tag - you might want to edit it though and add some breaks between each item ;)

Grayma said...

I have tried 5 times!! and everytime I hit publish, it looks the same!

Dan said...

Must be your amazing Kom-Poo-Ter skills...

Dan said...

Soooo untidy. The virgo in me is screaming!

Nancy said...

Take a chill pill Dan. I'm a Virgo and eventhough I knew there should be breaks in there... it didn't bother me one bit (as I look around me disaster of a house)

Nancy said...

What happened to vanilla chi from duncan donuts? Isn't that tea? Don't tell me that the zillion times we had to stop at every duncan donuts for your vanilla chi has worn off already? It's only been what, 5 years? LOL

Grayma said...

Dan, I have tried at least 10 times by now!!! and it's really pissing me off that I can't make it look better!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grayma said...

Hey Nancy!!!!!!!!

I am glad it didn't bother you..... maybe you can tell me how to fix it lol

Grayma said...

Vanilla Chai is my favorite winter drink... nope nothing has changed in 5 years! but overall, my favorite is coffee with vanilla milk/cream and of course, diet pepsi!

Nancy said...

Good to hear that some things don't change. I'm still drinking my diet coke.

Are you on the beta blogger or the original? (not that I know whether it matters or not) shuddup Dam...

Dan said...

No such think as Beta any more darlin. It's "New Blogger" and all new blogs use it. It wont be long till they make everyone switch over.

Grayma said...

I have the new blogger. When I get a little bit of time, I am going to figure it out! haha Or at least try. I want to put some pics up but have no clue how. The family pic (lol) that is up, took a lot. lol Blogger challenged!

Nancy said...

Jeanne, when you are writing your post right above the box where you are writing you will see "font", "font size", "b", "i" "T", etc... towards the end there's abc wich a little check mark and then what looks like a tiny picture. click on that and it will upload a picture for you. All those other little symbols are useful too if you want to change your font, size, make it bold or italic, color and the paragraph setting. Does that help?

Nancy said...

I meant to click on the little picture thing to upload a picture. It will usually upload it at the top of your post and you will have to copy and paste it where you want it.