Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Little Moo

I was offline most of today... dealing with my own problems. But upon waking the first thing thought of was Little Moo (Bethy English) I also knew that I would read a memorable tribute from her wonderful Dad (Dan) that would reduce me to tears.

Though most of us never met her, we loved her. Dan and Jo made her a part of our lives and families and shared her world with us.

I still remember that day, 2 years ago, when I heard the news. It was devastating. Phone calls back and forth, the CHD community grieving with and for Dan, Jo and Jaysen...


and we remember..... a beautiful little girl... and we will always remember.




When a child dies, a cloud turns into an angel,

and flies up to tell God to put another flower on a pillow.
A bird gives the message back to the world,
and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry.
People disappear, but they never really go away.
The spirits up there put the sun to bed,
wake up grass, and spin the earth in dizzy circles.

Sometimes you can see them dancing
in a cloud during the daytime,

when they're supposed to be sleeping.
They paint the rainbows and also the sunsets

and make waves splash and tug at the tide.
They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes.

And when they sing windsongs,
they whisper to us,
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine.

And I am with you every day....

No comments: