Friday, May 2, 2008

It starts all over again...

In a previous post, I wrote about my hubby's impending surgery. Well, he had it and is still recovering. It looks like it was a success... but the 4 mth. recovery period is taking a toll. He needs to wear a neck brace 24 hours a day for 4 months. Can't drive and is not supposed to work even though he is...

Well bad news is, he ended back in the ER last week. They found that his entire spine is a mess. Stenosis through-out. Plus other complications. We have no idea where this will go and what will eventually happen :-(

On top of this, they found a mass is in right kidney.... He just had an ultrasound this morning and we hopefully will know more later today.

Please keep Ron in your prayers....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Jeanne,
I've been wondering how Ron and Jenn are doing. Geez, I'm really sorry about Ron and all his problems. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow since it's after midnight your time right now. I HATE this 3-hour difference!